BY MINI BABYBEL

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Sea S.
Addison, TX
I've been eating these little cheeses with the iconic wax wrapper since I was in second grade. They're yummy, filling, easy to carry around and something everyone enjoys. 10/10 do suggest buying.
They're good for all age groups, taste great and are a healthy alternative to other snack foods.
Kira D.
Blacksburg, VA
These cheeses are good in a pinch but the flavor isn't something I enjoy on a daily basis. It ALMOST tastes like mozzarella but then you get a hint of provolone and Swiss. The packaging is nice and innovative but not something that would make me buy it.
Johanna L.
Ephrata, PA
I love to take this with me to work every day., It's a perfect little snack with wholesome goodness! I often have to hide them so that my husband can't find them and eat them all on me! Perfect to snack on when walking from my desk to a meeting, and holds me over until lunch time!
Roslyn W.
warden
I don't like them, my brothers love them though, so I keep a pack in my fridge just for them. Kids love them too, they are just the right size for snacking. I like my cheese with a little more body though, like smoked gouda with fresh pear slices. Yum!
Madeline R.
Mission Viejo, CA
So good. I love these in my lunch everyday and actually look forward to eating them. I love the packaging and they taste so good. An inexpensive snack that is delicious! Will definitely continue buying this classic!
Michaela G.
Seriously does this need a review? It is an amazing snack and good for all ages. I eat them on the go in between classes all the time. Very good for a fast snack.
Katlyn D.
Morgantown, WV
These cheeses are always fresh! They are so easy to take for a mid day snack or as part of a light lunch. The taste is incredible and the flavor is on point. I have not tried other varieties but hope to in the near future
Natasha W.
Northport
I’ve recently become lactose intolerant and I am so disappointed that I can’t eat these any more. They’re really creamy and satisfying, but not overbearing. Just the right amount of flavor in each one. Perfect for lunches
Olivia C.
Bellingham, WA
These mini cheese rounds make a perfect snack. They are fairly expensive but the price is decent when bought at Costco. I have bought these cheeses a couple times and would buy again. I would recommend them to others
Cassandra M.
This is one snack you will always find in our refrigerator. My son loves them as well as my husband and I! They taste so good, and the price is reasonable I believe! I would definitely recommend these if you like cheese!
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?