BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Lyndsay B.
My toddler loves peeling apart and eating these little 'circle cheeses'. Great for throwing in lunches or on the gon
Bekki T.
I used eat babybel all the time for lunch at school, I still buy them years after babybel has no rules love love love
Jette S.
Toronto
These are so great as snack or to throw in your lunch. Always tasty and great when you’re in a rush or at your desk.
Leifta T.
Zaragoza
I looove this cheese. Since a was a child, they habe the same flavour and texture, they are just as I remmember them
Tamara P.
Stouffville
They are good if your kids like cheese. Mine aren't huge fans. But i like them. Easy to pack for lunches. Good size.
Mireille B.
Lévis, QC
A family favorite. A great taste and such a fun packaging for kids. Love them! Will keep repurchasing for a long time
Nicole K.
Delicious. Very pricey for the small amount, but definitely a favourite. I often buy these from Woolworths or Coles.
Chloe P.
Baby bels where a childhood treat in the lunchbox! I still enjoy one now! Plenty of favour and the cutest packaging!
Marta V.
I hate cheese but i love mini babybel because it is nice, small and al the people love this.
Al the childrens like it
Maggie C.
My daughter loves this cheese as its small enough for her little hand. I like to take this on the roads for her snack
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart