BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Inès O.
I love this cheese since im young. You can take it everyt'where , cook it in different way i really love it ! Sincerely
gabriela P.
My favourite cheese ever! Can't get enough of it! I just love it! Deliciousness! I love the packaging! In love with it!
Sudha M.
Ontario
Good for us as well as for you kids. Easy to take out as a snack and they loved it. I love it myself. Like it very much
Sian L.
Toronto, ON
The perfect snack. Lots of calcium and nutrients and just the right amount of fat and protein for that boost of energy.
Sarah P.
These are so great for a snack or to put out with wine and appies. They are creamy and delicious buy them all the time!
Ashley M.
Port Coquitlam , BC
These are so addicting! Perfect size for a snack and so damn tasty. I can't think of anyone who doesn't enjoy these!
maya s.
Taste really nice. Ideal for school lunches or to snack on. Great for all ages and an enjoyable treat. Great product
Evatjuhh v.
Emmen, Drenthe
I am obsessed with cheese 😂 My grandmother always buys this if i come sleep by her. Babybell is just so so delicious.
Shauna D.
Love me some cheese and these are great on the go, by themselves or paired with crackers, apple, grapes, you name it!
Michelle d.
I can't get enough of this. Love the smell texture and taste. Awesome for snacking on or serving to guest wit drinks.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart