BY MINI BABYBEL

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

Kelly  B.
Donald , Victoria
These are delicious little, red gems. Love unwrapping the red wax to these cheeses. Not the highest quality, but still delicious for snacks or with lunch
Elizabeth M.
my favourite snack! They're fairly expensive so i wish they were bigger or you got more, but otherwise they are delicious and perfect to pack in lunches!
Celien V.
Sint-Truiden
als ik er e veel eet krijg ik buikpijn, soms als je er een paar na elkaar eet, kan het een nare nasmaak krijgen maar vind het wel op zich heel erg lekker
Erin I.
Orleans, ON
My kids love these. Super convenient. They are expensive though. I continue to purchase them for convenience sake, but I think they are a bit overpriced.
Ilsen G.
Madrid
Están buenos y son geniales para el recreo ya que tienen el tamaño adecuado,porque no son ni muy pequeños ni muy grandes, además de que encanta su sabor
Reesha C.
southampton
Love mini babybell, reminds me when I was a child and having it in my lunchbox, it's a good snack because it's dairy and its giving calcium to your body
Francesca S.
These are delicious, and also super fun to peel and eat. Make sure to eat them right out of the fridge though or they go soggy (like most other cheeses)
Lauren V.
Don't mess with the originals. These are great for taking hiking rock climbing ski touring. Anywhere you need a quick and easy access protein energy hit.
Carla P.
Ciudad de México
El queso sabe bien pero la consistencia no es la mejor. Una cosa intetesante es que con la cera que cubre al queso puedes entretenerte haciendo figuras.
Janette K.
Brentwood, Essex
Perfect for lunch box, picnic or for any on the go meal.  One of my favourite snack to have on the go.  It is part of my grocery shop.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?