BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Ellie H.
Essex, Basildon
Not really a big fan of cheese but babybel is the only one I do like. packaging is cute anfd the texture of it is even better.
Enma B.
Love it though a bit salty.. i want it to become more creamy as well. The packaging is fine with this wax coated. Irresistable!
BETHANY W.
LIMOGES
Its a good old favourite in the kid's lunch box. Had it when i was a child and now my daughter hass it too. its an old classic.
Tonia L.
Gatineau
My daughter loves these little cheeses. They are perfect for on-the-go since they come waxed. The only downside is the price.
G e.
Norwich
Absolutely adore mini baby bels perfect in size and extremely tasty and creamy I could eat a whole pack in one go I love them !
Krystal B.
Smiths Falls, ON
If you want a treat, then this is for you. So creamy and smooth. The flavour is amazing. I always get this when it is on sale.
Kiwii S.
I do not like many cheesy things and this is one of those which I don't like. It is just too much cheese at once for my liking
Nicole T.
Winnipeg, MB
Amazing! Love having these in lunches. Nothing beats a little extra cheese. Wax cover is also fun to rip off. Highly recommend.
Samma S.
Windsor, ON
They are a good addition to light to go lunches. They go great with crackers and some deli meat. I call it a grown up lunchable
andrea s.
Su sabor es rico . Es ideal para llevarte en tu bolso para un picoteo mañanero o para sus hijitos para el recreo de la escuela
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?