BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Kirsty H.
Coventry
Really nice I love them and my son lobes them with his lunch never go wrong with these they're spot on lovely very yummy
Zoe D.
Very original taste of babybel. Packaging keeps the product very sanitary and there is just the right amount for a snack
Bians V.
Me encanta este quesito es muy rico y nutritivo es muy cremosito y su tamaño es excelente para llevarla a cualquier lado
Jenn E.
Cache Creek, BC
Everyone likes these. So good, and the kids think unwrapping them is fun. They also like playing with the wax afterwards
Lisbhet C.
I really love this cheese is like a gouda cheese and I love all the gouda cheese in this World, but I really love babybel
Regan D.
A family favorite! We can't get enough of these, but i do find them a tad pricey. Flavor is fantastic and a great snack!
Jaimee S.
These have a nice mild taste. Good packaging for taking with you on the go. A bit pricey and so I save these for travel.
Ashley A.
Always a fan! Creamy and perfect for snacking. The kids fight over them. Great for school lunches too! Highly recommended
Kate h.
Amazing product, so yummy one of my favourites its affordable and looks lovely well packaged. Would 100% recommend this.
Kassi J.
Oshawa
Babybel is my favorite kind of snack cheese out there ! My boys love them as well ! Hard not to eat all of them at once!
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart