BY MINI BABYBEL

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Gemma F.
I don't like this cheese. In my opinion it has bad quality.
I hate its taste, it was like to eat plastic.
I am not going to recommend it.
Ingeborg T.
Wageningen
These are so addicting. I never can just take one. I have to eat them all! I really like the size. It's easy to pack it in your lunch box
Mireya G.
Son unos quesitos muy buenos para la merienda con dos ya tienes un merienda fácil y asegurada, son de sabor suave y de textura agradable.
Nicole H.
I used to eat these all the time and I really liked them but over time I've started to not like them as much. They're still pretty good.
Ida M.
Bronx, NY
I can't get enough of these things. They're healthy and taste great. But they are so small!! I with it were bigger! Still love it though
Kim L.
Falher, AB
Purchased at: Walmart
We really really love these don't get the buy them as frequently as we would like because of the price .. that's why I gave them 3 stars
Aiste J.
Tonbridge
My favourite cheese snack! I always take some to university as a snack and always have some at home. It is a great price for the quality!
Selena B.
Ive been eating this cheese since i was younger and its honestly one of my favorite things to snack on. Yummy flavour and cute packaging
Laurie Ann B.
Good cheeze that can also be use in many recepies. Great snack size and good value from a company that's been established for many years.
balan m.
bucharest
The taste is amazing , i usually eat them in the morning with my breakfast or even as a snack. I don't even like cheese but i love these
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?