BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Nadiezhita L.
riquísimo queso debería de venir mas grande, buen producto de consumo, nos gusta acompañarlo de alimentos a la hora de la comida
Jessa M.
Quebec
For a snack or for a recipe a love babybel cheese , the taste is not to strong ! Always funny to opens for a aldult of for a kids
Yafa A.
it is good for breakfast , but for me i didnt find it so tasty :) i could like others more than this. it is not expensive ,
h C.
Nothing beats the taste of Babybel cheese. It's convenient to pack and goes great with a lot of food. Great for the whole family.
Elizabeth D.
Great product. I love it. Definitely one of my favourites. Great price. Good value. Would recommend and will continue to purchase
Candy P.
Toronto, ON
I have tried all the varieties of babybel but this original is my favorite. They are great for work and I enjoy them with apples.
Camille U.
Scarborough, ON
I used to always bring this to school, and unsurprisingly, they'd always go missing and i'd find one of my classmates eating it!
Andréa A.
Saint Jean Sur Richelieu , QC
I love cheese and these are the ones I use and super recommend. They are wonderful !!! I consider myself crazy about cheeses !!!
Shauna N.
Sherwood park , AB
Babybel original is a staple in our house. They are on our grocery list every week. I love a healthier option for my kids snacks
Bree M.
Such an amazing texture. Amazing taste. Always buying baby bell. Always will. Easy snack. A bit pricey however. Worth every bite.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?