BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Katie M.
Kelowna, British Columbia, BC
These are always a favorite in our house. Delicious snack for all ages. They're mild and creamy and easy to take on the go.
Emily C.
Delicious and yummy cheese! Really easy to chew and goes well with wine and crackers! A bit expensive but worth the price!
Emilie J.
I like the original best because it tastes so amazing and it so easy to have in my bacpack wen i am going to eat on school
Jodie G.
Spruce Grove , WY
My kids love this stuff. Super easy snack to grab on the go. Put it in their lunches a lot..love this one and the cheddar!
Arely R.
I LOOOOOOVE IT, it tastes like heaven, I love it like a snack and I eat it every time I feel like it and I think is healthy
Flo O.
Very tasty great for on the go also great for children I have eaten these many many times the flavor is quite plain though
Alba F.
Me encantan desde que era pequeñita los como, son muy ricos aportan muchisima energía y son muy buenos sabe a queso fresco
Jessica L.
Kamloops
Best of the babybel cheese by far! There soft , you can cut them up and put them in grilled cheese or even home made pizza.
Cheyanne D.
I used to eat these as a kid everyday, the wax packaging was so fun to open and the cheese was just super creamy and tasty
Crystal K.
Hamilton, ON
Yummy! So good to eat and good for you too. I love all of the flavours and of course it is also a great source of calcium.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart