BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Jennifer G.
Guelph
I take these on road trips and they are normally gone within the first hour of driving. They are the best just on there own.
Samantha K.
Moncton , NB
A great snack! Super creamy and yummy. 2 is the perfect amount for a light snack, inbetween meals, or with a sandwich or etc.
Hazifa M.
Høyanger
I always out one of these is my children's lunch bag and they simply love it. It's so soft and light and makes a great snack
Tara P.
These are super good for snacks and just to put in your pocket if you're going out somewhere but would like them to be bigger
Gem R.
Trowbridge
These are so good for on the go, in lunch boxes and for potion control if trying to loose a few pounds but live for cheese!!
Cassie S.
Edmonton, AB
My mom has been buying these since I was a little girl and it's such a great go to snack! I love how soft and tasty they are!
Mindy J.
I eat this for a morning snack or even when i eat plain chips its very tasty and a nice size too pass your craving for cheese
Kim H.
Love love love..... I have had these since I was a kid. So creamy and smooth. I could never just have one. They are so good.
Carrie B.
Household favorite here. My daughter was the first to try it and loved it so much i had to buy it and well now we all like it
Kerrie S.
Kids favourite in my house, throw them in their lunches for a healthy quick proton. Love that they are Individually wrapped!
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart