BY MINI BABYBEL

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

Gabii L.
London
I loved these when I was a child, then went off them for a looong while and now I love them again! So easy to have as a snack, and peeling the wax off is always so satisfying!
leigh-Anne P.
like this cheese for a quick snack and feel good about eat it. It is a nice healthy amount not to much and perfect with crackers. it is pretty affordable i am the only one that eats it in my house.
Nella T.
Leicester
I started eating these as a child and have never really stopped. They make absolutely fantastic snacks when you are one the go and can last a long time unrefrigerated at work for example if needs be.
Charlie-anne G.
Love a good baby Bell jut the right size for a snack. Great for lunchboxes and picnics. Nice tasting cheese but can sometimes taste a little too much of the wax on the outside sometimes you get a hint of it but never too overwhelming.
Andrea Z.
Me gusta mucho el queso para mí es algo escencial que debo comprar en el super mercado, y esta es la forma en la que puedo llevarlo a todos lados y puede ser un buen lunch
Tess L.
I remember eating those on summer afternoons watching tv with my mom.These little cheese snack are Sooo freakin good;I usually eat them with some carrots whenever I get a little hungry at school!
Danielle M.
Calgary, WI
I love these! They're the perfect snack. I buy them in bulk at Costco and have a hard time keeping them in my fridge. My entire family including the picky eaters love them
Hichem b.
ain temouchent
I love this little cheese snack. I rarely got these in my lunch as a child, but when my friends shared it was an experience. It has a good taste, and the wax outer layer is really fun to play with after you're done eating the cheese (it also makes a good holder for when your hands are a little dirty). It is however pricey, anywhere from a sale of $3 for 6 to $6-8 for 6 (probably why my parents never bought me this). Over all, if you want to splurge a little or it's a really good sale go for it! A good snack with a wrapper that you can use for playing with or using as a wax for your needle and thread.
Clara P.
Llanelli, Carmarthenshire
These are so nice as part of a mid day snack or lunch, they're light and easy to eat and so tasty. Easy to pack as a lunch for school or work or just to eat as a snack around the house or picnic.
Amina B.
Waziers
I really don't like how it tastes and it smells bad if you have an important date the next hour...don't eat it!
I feel like I'm eating rubber when I have it in my mouth.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?