BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Rute S.
Lousã
Adoro os queijinhos babybel, são muito bons. podemos levá-los para onde quisermos e o melhor é que as crianças também os adoram.
Linetta S.
The packet is very satisfying to open and play with, the actual cheese is a bit too hard for me I don't know why. It's nothing great
Sarah Q.
I like the other babybels but my favourite would have to be the original.its so nice and creamy but also very healthy which is good.
Georgia B.
Preston , Lancashire
I am obsessed with this cheese snack! Oh my gosh I love it! It's great for a lunch box or to grab if you're on your way out the house
amy y.
sydney , nsw
It taste so bad I hate every bit except when I was a child I'd use the was outside as braces because it was fun but it taste horrible
Abbie C.
Shaftesbury , Dorset
Love these babybels! Because there small they can fit in a lunchbox easily. Nice snack to have. Quite expensive for what it's worth.
Riley M.
I love the taste of this cheese. it's the perfect size to have as a snack on the go. They taste great on their own or with triscuits
Ashley B.
Lovely little snack that is great for lunchtime or an afternoon snack. One of my favourites and perfect for any cheese lover like me.
Veronika M.
Nanaimo , BC
Love these they are amazing for lunches plus the kids enjoy the design and the wax coating overall a great healthy snack for everyone
Rachael S.
These were a must in my packed lunch box with I was a child. They were really tasty, I still eat them as an adult occasionally aswell
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?