BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Stefany L.
Vankleek Hill, ON
The best on the go cheeses. I am a cheese lover and this brand never ceases to amaze me with the quality of their ingredients.
Nicole T.
Winnipeg, MB
Amazing! Love having these in lunches. Nothing beats a little extra cheese. Wax cover is also fun to rip off. Highly recommend.
Fernanda S.
These words are really cute because they come in like little packages your real cheese in goodalso they are pretty good quality
Tonia L.
Gatineau
My daughter loves these little cheeses. They are perfect for on-the-go since they come waxed. The only downside is the price.
Stefanie K.
Love this cheese as a snack. Great to take with you for lunch as well. Tastes great, good to put in your child's lunch as well.
Krystal B.
Smiths Falls, ON
If you want a treat, then this is for you. So creamy and smooth. The flavour is amazing. I always get this when it is on sale.
Mary J.
Norwich
It's a portable snack which I think is delicious. I carry them with me frequently. I always have a bag of these in the fridge.
Maritina K.
I love this cheese more than my life is so good I live melting it and is so tasty eating it into sandwiches and into toasts!!!!
Rayda S.
I always have a stock of these in my fridge! create as a snack between meals! love the flavour and love the convenient packing!
andrea s.
Su sabor es rico . Es ideal para llevarte en tu bolso para un picoteo mañanero o para sus hijitos para el recreo de la escuela
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart