BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Katie H.
Bangor, ['', '', 'Bangor ']
Love this cheese always so nice and creamy. However slightly expensive for what it is so I wait till it's on sale before I buy it
Katie J.
Exeter
These are just ok. I'm not a huge fan of them or the price tag. The packaging is nice but I just don't love the taste of them.
holly w.
Whitby, ON
Omg the are the BEST EVER great little snacks full of flavor suprt rich. You can eat it on its own or on a creaker really good
Karla B.
So soft and yummy!! Like eating creamy delicious goodness!! It's easy to peel and just perfect for a bite sized mid day snack!!
Lennys M.
My kids love this, and of course me too, usually when we buy it it doesn't lasts long. Great for breakfast, snaks or anything.
Susan S.
Perfect little cheese portions to put in your lunch for work or have at home as a snack. I love how it is the perfect portion.
Ola A.
Classic mini babybel! Slot into your child’s lunch box or have one (or two) as a cheeky snack! Either way, you won’t regret it!
Victoria B.
Kitimat
My favourite kind of cheese to buy and perfect to bring to school. But the only thing j don't like is it makes my breath dtink
Sammie N.
England
Only ever tried the original one but enjoyed it could eat more than one at once also a fight with the kids who has the last one
Mary J.
Norwich
It's a portable snack which I think is delicious. I carry them with me frequently. I always have a bag of these in the fridge.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart