BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Catherine D.
Babybells are a pretty good cheesey snack to fill that cheese craving. I'm not their biggest fan, but will purchase now and then!
Caitlyn S.
Such an easy snack to grab and eat on the go! I'm not picky with any time of cheeses, but these are just so convenient and easy!
Candy P.
Toronto, ON
I have tried all the varieties of babybel but this original is my favorite. They are great for work and I enjoy them with apples.
Taneisha h.
Yummy product great for parties n kids events good for grab n go at any time of day great texture and different flavors to choose
Jessa M.
Quebec
For a snack or for a recipe a love babybel cheese , the taste is not to strong ! Always funny to opens for a aldult of for a kids
Andréa A.
Saint Jean Sur Richelieu , QC
I love cheese and these are the ones I use and super recommend. They are wonderful !!! I consider myself crazy about cheeses !!!
kenny m.
muy bueno ideal para llevarlos a cualquier lugar ,trabajo,cole muy ricos y lijeros su sabor es tan esquisito y no muy empalagoso
Katie H.
Bangor, ['', '', 'Bangor ']
Love this cheese always so nice and creamy. However slightly expensive for what it is so I wait till it's on sale before I buy it
Joana L.
It is a big expensive, but i love it because my mom bought it when I was little and I always snacked this. Its taste is very good
Yafa A.
it is good for breakfast , but for me i didnt find it so tasty :) i could like others more than this. it is not expensive ,
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart