BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Jessy E.
Napanee, ON
loveee love love these. I buy them every week. They go fast in this house. But nice to know they will stay fresh in the wax just in case.
Maja V.
Not only are these little cheese bites delicious but they are also a really easy and convenient school snack or just snack for on the go
Jodie S.
Brockville
My kids absolutely adore these. They are expensive but so worth it, excellent quality and not really anything else like it on the market
Whitney B.
This cheese is excellent. Prefect for on the go snacking for my preschooler to take in her lunchbox. It's not too sharp and not to mild.
Jessica O.
Crown Point, IN
Who doesn't love these little rounds of perfect gooeyNess ! I just wish they weren't so expensive but they make the perfect picnic snack
Nicole H.
I used to eat these all the time and I really liked them but over time I've started to not like them as much. They're still pretty good.
Ellen M.
Kingston , ON
I used to be so excited when I was in school when I had these in my lunch! I'm glad my son loves them too. but they are so expensive now.
Ingeborg T.
Wageningen
These are so addicting. I never can just take one. I have to eat them all! I really like the size. It's easy to pack it in your lunch box
Mihaela M.
Bucharest
Its sooooo good. So soft and such a cute package. I was eating it since i was a kid. It is awesome for breakfast or to put it in salads.
Tasha W.
Saskatoon
Im sooooo addicted to this cheese - its expensive but i love it , i will take it over chocolate or chips or ice cream any day of the week
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?