BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Natasha W.
Northport
I’ve recently become lactose intolerant and I am so disappointed that I can’t eat these any more. They’re really creamy and satisfying, but not overbearing. Just the right amount of flavor in each one. Perfect for lunches
Olivia C.
Bellingham, WA
These mini cheese rounds make a perfect snack. They are fairly expensive but the price is decent when bought at Costco. I have bought these cheeses a couple times and would buy again. I would recommend them to others
Katlyn D.
Morgantown, WV
These cheeses are always fresh! They are so easy to take for a mid day snack or as part of a light lunch. The taste is incredible and the flavor is on point. I have not tried other varieties but hope to in the near future
Kira D.
Blacksburg, VA
These cheeses are good in a pinch but the flavor isn't something I enjoy on a daily basis. It ALMOST tastes like mozzarella but then you get a hint of provolone and Swiss. The packaging is nice and innovative but not something that would make me buy it.
Michaela G.
Seriously does this need a review? It is an amazing snack and good for all ages. I eat them on the go in between classes all the time. Very good for a fast snack.
Marlen C.
Brownsville, TX
My daughter loves these. They're so yummy and awesome for a quick snack or to put in her lunch box. I purchase these at target. I am a repeat customer. I think the was packaging is so cute. If you're a cheese lover try em out
Maddy G.
Senoia, GA
This cheese is the perfect snack. Weather you have it with lunch or for a mid-afternoon pick me up it’s the perfect size! It takes amazing and creamy and is great with crackers! I think it has a nice texture too and the flavor isn’t too overpowering!
Navid A.
Los Angeles , CA
The first time I tried this cheese I didn't know you had to take the wax off. I'm guilty of just trying to eat the darn cheese!!!!! The packaging is so cute, but I'm not sure if they have directions how to open it.
Karyn N.
Great cheese! It has great flavor and texture! The packaging is really convenient, especially for on the go lunches! It's also very affordable! Honestly my husband could probably eat a whole bag of these! Love it!
Kaiden L.
This is the best cheese I have ever had. I love them but they are kind of expensive just for little cheeses. They are an amazing snack though and pretty healthy I would say. I have bought them a few times.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart