BY MINI BABYBEL

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

Emma C.
Bristol
I cannot explain how much I love these 😂 they are food and a toy in one, want it to be pac man you got it, want it to be a bell you got it just let your imagination run wild with these and your bound to enjoy it!
Kellie G.
Great Yarmouth , Norfolk
I’m not a huge cheese lover, I love the fact they are small and can easily be a snack on the go. I love how they have a protective layer but I do find the cheese definitely tastes rubbery which is a downfall.
Marion H.
Brampton
I love these for on the go and amazing in kids lunch bags. they prefer these over the competition chess strings. it stays cool so even my lunch your not eating warm chese and worrying if your going to get sick
Shauna J.
Cardiff, Wales
I love these so much as they’re easy so carry around with you as a quick snack and they taste really good. They are healthy and I enjoy peeling the plastic off the cheese. I’ll be repurchasing these very soon.
Jessica J.
This is such a nice cheese whenever my family goes to Sainsbury we always buy them. The packaging is really cute as well! It has a nice flavor to it as well and it isn't one of those cheeses that crumbles and make a big mess I defiantly recommend it!!!
Louise-anna P.
Brampton , Cumbria
Favourite snack cheese there so creamy & very handy just to snack on I buy mine from local supermarkets there a good source of calcium for children aswell I have tried cheaper ones but always go back to these
Beatriz S.
Vila nova de famalicão
This are the best thing I have ever tasted, I'm a big fan of cheese so when I saw this I immediately had to try it and it met my expectations 100%. The flavor is amazing and it's so creamy I don't have words
Mindy K.
I love the convenience of these little cheese's. It is always so nice to have the extra protein and calcium to throw in a lunch kit, or as a quick healthy snack before heading out the door. The flavor is very nice and smooth texture is great.
victoria d.
i have been eating these since i was a kid, however I always thought you were supposed to eat the wax with the cheese as a child. The cheese has a certain plastic-y taste to it that i can't seem to get over.
Gwen C.
The soft texture and taste of Baby bel bring the taste of edam to the lunchbox.
Just the thing for in between meals and healthy too.
A mild, creamy taste that's flavoursome. just the cheesey snack for any time of day, no matter what your age.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?