BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Sasha P.
Maple Ridge, BC
My son absolutely loves these! We pack them for quick easy snacks when we're out and about. They make the perfect size for little hands too!
diklah m.
I am a cheese lover and these are a great little snack and yummy with fruit and crackers and vegetables. They are even good dipped in yogurt.
Chantel R.
This is honestly the best tasting cheese out there. It's a great snack, but a little pricey. The best place to buy them is in bulk at Cosco.
Marianne D.
I really like this cheese. It’s nicely packaged and easy to open. It’s cute packaging. It’s a bit on the pricey side but it’s well worth it.
joyce k.
Beamsville
this is a great protein snack the tast is fantastic bought at costco price is a little high but if you need a quick snack they come in handy
Rebeca M.
A mi hijo a y a mi pareja les encantan, siempre que vamos al supermercado los compran, si viniera algún regalito para los niños estaría mejor
Bethany H.
Delicious and tasty, something nice and simple for a quick little snack or alongside your lunch! Easy enough to just pop into your lunchbox!
Becky E.
The best. They are amazing but I can only eat like half of one or just 1. As they are a little strong to me. But very nice if you like cheese
Asta J.
Harlow, Essex
It's very soft and sticky. I like the taste but it leaves bad feeling in my mouth and on my teeth. The price quite nice so I buy it aometimes
Anjelib C.
este es el queso que mas amooooooooooooo en la vida. Siempre lo compro , para mi son bocados ,me los como solos , sin nada más...una delicia
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?