BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Sanaa B.
Le fromage classique qu' on adore tous. Ma fille adore, moi, mon mari... rien à dire ! Le goût est unique c est petit c très pratique
Danielle B.
Clarenville , FL
Such a great tasting cheese. Perfect size for a snack. A lot tastier than other cheeses. Definitely will purchase this product again
Katie M.
Burlington, ON
They are a little great snack, they are great on a party platter. They are great in lunches for kids. They are also fun to unwrap.
Riley M.
I love the taste of this cheese. it's the perfect size to have as a snack on the go. They taste great on their own or with triscuits
Pauline M.
Boulogne Billancourt
Froid c’est un fromage doux et facile à manger. Mais chaud cela pourrait se rapprocher à de la raclette j’adore en étaler sur du pain
Cait J.
Ew ew and ew - it never tastes right like it's got chemicals in it - feels like plastic and I don't like the prices - nothing similar
Donna M.
I like these but cant have too many or they make me feel so ill!! They are low in fat and good to have in your lunchbox dor a snack!!
Sarah Q.
I like the other babybels but my favourite would have to be the original.its so nice and creamy but also very healthy which is good.
Mary L.
Soooo good! Perfect lunchbox snack! You wouldn't think that just plain cheese is good, but it sure is! This is what's up in schools!😂
Mel D.
These have always been my absolute favorite snack cheese! They have a unique taste that just can't be beat and my kids love them too
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart