BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Jess H.
combwich, bridgwater
The best thing about being a kid was having these in your lunch box, or pinching them out of the fridge hoping your mum won't notice
Donna M.
I like these but cant have too many or they make me feel so ill!! They are low in fat and good to have in your lunchbox dor a snack!!
Tiffany M.
Surrey, BC
This is my absolute favorite snack to grab and eat while in between meals. I like the original the best but gouda is also quite nice
Katie M.
Burlington, ON
They are a little great snack, they are great on a party platter. They are great in lunches for kids. They are also fun to unwrap.
Sheri W.
Morris, MB
My kids love these for a snack, they are really good, but they are expensive for a pack so I usually buy them when they are on sale.
Karen F.
Lord Russell place , Edinburgh
Reminds me of my childhood. Good snack for some extra calcium. However they’re a little plastic feeling and probably not that healthy
Jen A.
Collingwood , WY
This is my daughters favourite cheese, and it's the perfect size for little hands! My daughter also gets a kick out of opening them.
Jaimee M.
Melbourne
Melt in your mouth fun snack size cheese i take them to work good size for a snack or with crackers packaging is on point keeps fresh
Rute S.
Lousã
Adoro os queijinhos babybel, são muito bons. podemos levá-los para onde quisermos e o melhor é que as crianças também os adoram.
Sarah Q.
I like the other babybels but my favourite would have to be the original.its so nice and creamy but also very healthy which is good.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart