BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Maira C.
Este queso me ha acompañado toda una infancia, y que decir. Esta buenísimo. Aun ahora cuando lo compramos, desaparece a los 5 segundos
Lina M.
Grande Prairie , AB
Perfect snack to go on the road to school kindergarten healthy and good for you! And cheap ! There's no product out there is the same!
Maria L.
Matosinhos
Absolutely love these! Even if they are a bit softer or melted they are absolutely amazing! Really tasty and perfect for quick snacks!
Kayleigh P.
Yummy and a lunch box staple since I was little! Particularly useful doing slimming world as it's easy to measure portions. Great taste
Danielle C.
Barrie, WY
These have been a favorite of mine since I was a kid. They are perfect for a snack as they are portioned well. They taste great too!
Bailey C.
Edmonton
These are a great classic! I love taking them to work for a quick snack. They pack really well and are always a hit at staff meetings.
Luz T.
Maravillosa la idea aun que a la mayoría de mi familia no le haya gustado, es un buen producto y ya depende de los gustos de los demás
Rachael S.
These were a must in my packed lunch box with I was a child. They were really tasty, I still eat them as an adult occasionally aswell
Jaimee M.
Melbourne
Melt in your mouth fun snack size cheese i take them to work good size for a snack or with crackers packaging is on point keeps fresh
Karleigh D.
Port Colborne
My daughter and husband are absolutley obsessed with babybel! They love the texture and my daughter loves to mold the wax packaging!
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart