BY MINI BABYBEL

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Montana U.
Surrey
Mini babybels take me back to my childhood, these are a good snack when you’re on the go, or to add to lunches, con is that it is a little bit more expensive
Julie A.
dbayeh, BEIRUT
Classic childhood cheese!!! It might not be the best but this circular treat brings back so many nostalgic memories. It is affordable but not the healthiest.
Carly H.
Milton, ON
One of my favourite brands of cheese snacks. The brand is a little pricy but I do believe that it's quality related. Great for snacks or charcuterie boards.
Melissa L.
I love babybel! I mean, I love cheese but they are such an easy snack especially for children (lunchboxes etc). Great value for money and just so delicious.
Asha F.
Perth
I got this the other day and it was alright. I prefer my laughing cow cheese but this is an alright alternative. It's quite healthy but it was hard to open.
Jaiden M.
This cheese is definitely a staple in my home. It's easy to grab and go when I'm running late but also to have with cheese and crackers as an evening snack.
Reinjel E.
Great to bring on the go. Tastes great and fun to unwrap! Good value for high quality cheese. Taste just as good on its own or in a sandwich. A go to cheese!
Jessica L.
I love this cheese, taste so good! I could eat so many of these little things, so handy for a little cheeky cheese snack throughout the day with your lunch!
haleena r.
really don't like this cheese.....quite messy to eat and taste can be strong......if the weather is hot it tastes like the plastic has melted into the cheese
Diana J.
Salvatierra (Guanajuato, México)
este producto me gusta ya que sabe super rico y lo mejor es que lo podemos llevar en nuestro bolsillo por su tamaño ...por eso es que lo compro muiy a menudo
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?