BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Karina D.
Silverdale, WA
These are so addictive. If they were cheaper I would constantly be buying them. They are kinda expensive so I can't get them often unfortunately. That just makes it a nicer treat when we can pick up a little bag full!
Jayme T.
my FAVORITE work snack. It's easy to bring since I can just toss it in my purse, and filling enough for the mid day hunger when it strikes! The price is affordable and they're usually in every store. it may already exist, but a variety pack might be a good idea! I know I wouldn't mind some options :)
Miya B.
This product is absolutely disgusting. You can find them at just about any big name grocery stores. The laughing cow is A LOT better. I don't personally recommend this product to anyone unless you prefer bitter cheese.
Roslyn W.
warden
I don't like them, my brothers love them though, so I keep a pack in my fridge just for them. Kids love them too, they are just the right size for snacking. I like my cheese with a little more body though, like smoked gouda with fresh pear slices. Yum!
Danielle B.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a classic. It's so perfect for on the go. When I used to babysit, I would always put one in the child's lunch box. The flavor is amazing, the texture is delightful, and you can eat it alone or with crackers.
Johanna L.
Ephrata, PA
I love to take this with me to work every day., It's a perfect little snack with wholesome goodness! I often have to hide them so that my husband can't find them and eat them all on me! Perfect to snack on when walking from my desk to a meeting, and holds me over until lunch time!
Spencer B.
I used to have a time where I hated cheese until my mom had my eat one of these creamy little delicacies! It's the only cheese I enjoy without any other food or drinks with them. I even shred it on salad and pizza !
Madeline R.
Mission Viejo, CA
So good. I love these in my lunch everyday and actually look forward to eating them. I love the packaging and they taste so good. An inexpensive snack that is delicious! Will definitely continue buying this classic!
Michaela G.
Seriously does this need a review? It is an amazing snack and good for all ages. I eat them on the go in between classes all the time. Very good for a fast snack.
Olivia C.
Bellingham, WA
These mini cheese rounds make a perfect snack. They are fairly expensive but the price is decent when bought at Costco. I have bought these cheeses a couple times and would buy again. I would recommend them to others
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart