BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Jessica O.
Crown Point, IN
Who doesn't love these little rounds of perfect gooeyNess ! I just wish they weren't so expensive but they make the perfect picnic snack
Stacey R.
Cairns
I don't know why but I just really enjoy mini versions of things. Am I lactose intolerant? Yep. Will I continue to eat this cheese? Yep.
Penny G.
Atherton, Greater Manchester
Love these for a little snack! Easy to peel and great for kids! I do think they are slightly expensive for what they, but still buy them
Jessy E.
Napanee, ON
loveee love love these. I buy them every week. They go fast in this house. But nice to know they will stay fresh in the wax just in case.
Ellen M.
Kingston , ON
I used to be so excited when I was in school when I had these in my lunch! I'm glad my son loves them too. but they are so expensive now.
Carmen L.
Very soft wheel cheese that everyone can agree is a childhood classic. From the wax wrapping to the strong flavours, these are delicious.
Danielle M.
Tem no Brasil mas nunca experimentei. Comprei para o meu pai no dia dos pais e coloquei em uma cesta de queijos e vinhos para presentear.
Jodie S.
Brockville
My kids absolutely adore these. They are expensive but so worth it, excellent quality and not really anything else like it on the market
Jasmine M.
I have had these since i was a kid and they are the best! never a let down! they are very light and tasty and are a good treat to have!
Mya D.
These are a great school snack that is very easy to pack and go. I always had fun playing with the wax but sometimes it creates a mess.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart