BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Laiza Paula N.
Família toda adora, é esse formato de pequena porção é ótima pra lanches rápidos,e pra comer sozinha ,a original é a preferência de casa.
Tasha W.
Saskatoon
Im sooooo addicted to this cheese - its expensive but i love it , i will take it over chocolate or chips or ice cream any day of the week
Helena S.
The Babybel cheese reminds me when I was a child and I take it to the school. It's good snack for kids but it's also good for grown ups!
Alice P.
This one was one of my favourite things to eat when I was younger. I haven't eat it in a long time but they were always tasty and cheap.
balan m.
bucharest
The taste is amazing , i usually eat them in the morning with my breakfast or even as a snack. I don't even like cheese but i love these
Whitney B.
This cheese is excellent. Prefect for on the go snacking for my preschooler to take in her lunchbox. It's not too sharp and not to mild.
Ingeborg T.
Wageningen
These are so addicting. I never can just take one. I have to eat them all! I really like the size. It's easy to pack it in your lunch box
Nicole H.
I used to eat these all the time and I really liked them but over time I've started to not like them as much. They're still pretty good.
Bailee S.
Too strong and plasticity feeling in my opinion. They simply taste fake and rubbery, however my younger sister seemed very fond of them.
Pepé N.
Love this cheese. It's so creamy and rich, I usually take this to work with me to have on my break with some crackers as a mid day snack.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart