BY MINI BABYBEL

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Natalie R.
Scotland
Love these! They are perfect for kids as a little snack or a treat to put in there lunch box. They are very tastes! And they are very easy to eat I recommend these if you love cheese!
Alyssa S.
Such a creamy smooth cheese that goes well with any cracker or by itself. Wish it was cheaper but worth the money, definitely a repeat customer! Healthier option than potato chips or chocolate bars etc.
Rachel W.
ABERTILLERY, Gwent
My four year olds packed lunch favourite! She loves her 'circle cheese.' And in all honesty, I'm a fan too and I have been known to steal one from the fridge when she isn't watching. ")
Lisa E.
Torquay , ['', '', '']
Still love these - they remind me of my packed lunches at school and despite the fact they appear to have shrunk (maybe I've actually grown) they do not disappoint
Liliana P.
Me encantan como bocados, cuando ando con primas por el trabajo, el gym y mi niño no me queda tiempo para comer a mis horas, asi q solo como unos y listo puedo seguir mi dia agusto
Carmela B.
This cheese makes me feel like a kid again :P I still have fun peeling them open. Not only is it fun, the cheese is still as good as it was when I was eating them in my school lunch.
Lindsay S.
Pickering, Ontario
This is hhe perfect snack for kids lunches. It travels wel and makes it all day long in the lunch bag. My son loves the wax used to cover the cheese - makes it fun to have a snack!
Diana C.
By far the perfect lunch snack for the whole family! Delicious & classic flavour. There's some sort of enjoyment from peeling the outer shell and finding your surprise within. My son is obsessed with these!
Christina N.
Will always be in a special place of my heart, or stomach. Eaten these ever since as a kid and they're still wonderfully yummy. Wouldn't reccomend eating these at a daily basis.
Iona M.
Vaughan, ON
One of my absolutely favourite kinds of cheese! I love the way they are wrapped up in the wax!
I still paybwith the wax after eating the cheese!
I can go through these in a day
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?