BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Kendry R.
Qué delicia de queso con su textura blanda pero con ese sabor rico de la mantequilla suave y blanda q le aporta sabor a todas las comidas.
Valeska G.
Estos quesos los probé hace poco por qué mi madre los trajo de España y son muy ricos, su sabor es suave y parece como si fuera queso crema
Amanda K.
Dieppe , NB
my kids love this stuff soo good but the price could be a bit more family friendly yum yum yumyum yum yumyum yum yumyum yum yumyum yum yum
Amy D.
I'm not the biggest cheese fan! However these are so good. Just be right amount of cheese and really inexpensive. Just a nice little snack.
Erin M.
Gosport
LOVE LOVE LOVE THESE!!!!!!!TASTES AMAZING GREAT PACK LUNCH PRODUCT FOR MY BABY AND PARTNER FLAVOR IS PERFECT WOULD RECCOMEND THIS TO ANYONE
Sara G.
I don't eat these myself but I have 2 nephews, little kids seem to love these - I think kids like unwrapping the little present inside :).
tahira p.
Okkkkkkkkk product. I dont know what the red thing is and if u eat it or not so i dont eat it at all. So im not going to say much about it.
Amy J.
Sault Ste, ON
Perfect for a quick healthy snack in the afternoon. I paid it with an apple or celery sticks while I'm on the go and it fills me right up.
Brianna M.
Leduc
Easy to add to breakfast in rushed morning. One of my favorite snacks and they are sold everywhere from grocery store to even gas station.
Nikki G.
ioannina
I really love cheese and if it wasn't preporsioned i would propably be very very fat because i wouldn't stop eatting this delicious cheese!
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart