BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Mildred P.
Drayton valley
I love peeling off that rubbery casing just gives me a weird satisfaction and I like how it's just handy for snacks for me and my husband.
Laura C.
Spain
This cheese is a little bit heavy for the body! But its funny to play with their case. The are delicious and it tastes so good in my mouth
Brenda S.
Mini babybel son perfectos para toda ocasión y cargar en la bolsa o mochila , tienen un rico sabor y el original es el mejor para mi gusto
Beth O.
Sheffield, Derbyshire
I am obsessed with babybels and can eat packs and packs of them. They see quite pricey for the size of them but they're so tasty! Love them
Helen K.
Toronto, Ontario
My kids love Babybel cheese. Perfect afternoon snack for my toddlers. My son doesn't like strong cheese so this is the perfect one for him.
Lisa B.
Burlington, ON
Love these Mini Babybels.  They're the perfect for when you want something on the go.  Love pairing them with fruit and crackers.
Dana M.
Sydney, NS
Babybel cheese is perfect for school lunch boxes and snacks on the go. Delicious and kids love them because they are individually wrapped.
Alyssa K.
Squamish
Great grab and go snack that my family loves. Tastes Awesome, portable, kids and adults love it. Looking forward to trying other flavours.
Brianna M.
Leduc
Easy to add to breakfast in rushed morning. One of my favorite snacks and they are sold everywhere from grocery store to even gas station.
🚯 S.
cancun
es saludable para los niños me encanta por que a mi hija  la fascinación fácil de abrir se siente como una niña mas grande <3
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart