BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Joana P.
Eu não gosto nada destes queijos, acho o sabor enjoativo, mas por outro lado as minhas irmãs gostam muito e quando vêm pedem à minha mãe para comprar.
Jenny H.
Burnaby, BC
My favourite cheese snack! I could eat a handful in one sitting if i'm not paying attention. I love that this cheese is always at the perfect softness
Nesrine S.
Brossard
The cheese really taste like all of the others and here in Canada, it's pretty expensive. I don't really recommend it, there's better cheese than that.
Rinat C.
The Netherlands
Me, my husband, my daughter and the rest of the family love it!!!
I bring it to my family in Israel when I come for a visit and after 1 day it's gone.
Sophie J.
Langford, Bristol
I love baby bells so much, from when I was younger to even now. They are well priced. I'm not sure how healthy they are. They have a nice cheesy taste.
Jessica W.
I love these little cheeses, great snack sizes, great taste and the wax is super fun to peel off. I remember getting these as treats when I was a kid.
Maria R.
SOOKE
Love it to snack! They are ready to take as a quick snak. Super delicious, soft and creamy. I take them to work or have them before bed if I get hungry
Julie L.
Thornhill
Great taste but i wish it could have been cheaper you now.. But my husband always wanted me to have this in stock so i always buy it. Kids love it too
Janette K.
Brentwood, Essex
Perfect for lunch box, picnic or for any on the go meal.  One of my favourite snack to have on the go.  It is part of my grocery shop.
Rosa A.
Éstos se los comen mis niños, a parte de el valor nutritivo, también se dedican a jugar con el envoltorio, que es como plastelina, les encanta.
Earn $378/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Ryan t.
If my child currrently has this lodged in their throat, how do i remove? Please respond ASAP.
Earn $394/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $387/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Irina M.
How long can these stay unrefridgerated?