BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Amber-lee B.
I have loved this cheese since I was little. It has a Lovely suttle flavour and the kids love unwrapping them from their little waxy covers
Alyssa K.
Squamish
Great grab and go snack that my family loves. Tastes Awesome, portable, kids and adults love it. Looking forward to trying other flavours.
Reilly M.
Oshawa
I throw these babies in my lunch, and look forward to my snack time all day long. It's just enough protein and healthy fat to keep me going
Deborah W.
baby be are all good we usuallyhave the original buy in 6 all the kids love them and they are the first to go can't keep them in the fridge
Melissa F.
I grew up with these cheesy treats. From snacks at home to snacks on the go, they are perfect to have in the fridge for when we need them!
Valeska G.
Estos quesos los probé hace poco por qué mi madre los trajo de España y son muy ricos, su sabor es suave y parece como si fuera queso crema
Daphné L.
Saint-Apollinaire
Je le trouve très fort personnellement ce n'est pas ma sorte de fromage préféré mais il est bon quand même. Je l'est acheter chez Walmart.
Elizabeth H.
El sabor es algo fuerte pero me encantan , la presentacion es muy linda la verdad, casi no lo compro pero cuando lo hago los disfruto mucho
Kendry R.
Qué delicia de queso con su textura blanda pero con ese sabor rico de la mantequilla suave y blanda q le aporta sabor a todas las comidas.
Laura C.
Spain
This cheese is a little bit heavy for the body! But its funny to play with their case. The are delicious and it tastes so good in my mouth
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart