BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Rianne T.
Lutz, FL
I love these little cheeses and they are so convenient to take with you for a snack on the go. You can purchase these at any grocery store they have a great taste and I believe not a lot of calories. I highly recommend
Gabby K.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this classic original baby bell cheese. It was one of my favorite snack grown gup and continues to be one of my favorites to this day. Even opening it and unwrapping it from it's little red wax package is a fun and cute experience. I love it.
Becca L.
Livingston, TN
These are amazing cheese. Very good flavor. Very nice. I buy these all the time even though I'm lactose intolerant. Sometimes I poop a lot afterwards but it's fine because they're delicious. Always on my grocery list.
Rachel N.
Bear, DE
I love this cheese and it's a perfect snack to munch on it the morning or at night. I love peeling open the waxy layer and getting to my cheese, it makes me feel like I am eating a fancy, bite size, fine cheese.
Nawaal F.
Denver, CO
Can’t go wrong with this cute snack! It’s so easy to take with me on the road and so yummy to eat by itself or with some fruit or nuts. It makes snacking easy and I recommend to anyone looking for a yummy cheese snack!
Aimee G.
Union, KY
Look Babybel cheeses! They are very creamy and taste great. It is a soft cheese and tastes great by itself or with a salty snack. Great for an in between meal snack. I buy at Costco as you get more per pack. A variety pack of different kinds would be great.
Uma A.
Manchester
Healthy snack !!! This is what I can say about it. Kids love them . It’s a good protein snack in a limit that you can provide to kids.. I like the red one than the blue ..many dont like the taste of it but once you get the hang of it you cannot miss it :)
Karina D.
Silverdale, WA
These are so addictive. If they were cheaper I would constantly be buying them. They are kinda expensive so I can't get them often unfortunately. That just makes it a nicer treat when we can pick up a little bag full!
Samantha F.
Phoenix , AZ
My son loves playing with the wax so he'll always eat a piece of this cheese just so he can melt and mold the wax! But the cheese is SO delicious it's hard for me to not eat the entire bag. One piece that s never enough!
Kira D.
Blacksburg, VA
These cheeses are good in a pinch but the flavor isn't something I enjoy on a daily basis. It ALMOST tastes like mozzarella but then you get a hint of provolone and Swiss. The packaging is nice and innovative but not something that would make me buy it.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?