BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Alicia M.
Had these since grade 3 haha I love babybel. Tastes good, not too salty, just right. I usually just have this for snack at school or at night.
Miranda G.
Salisbury, NB
I love my cheese. Baybel is quick and easy when you're in a rush. Had a fairly good taste however I'm not a fan of the slight taste of the wax.
Lindsay W.
Blenheim
A great tasting go to snack for my little one who always seems to be hungry. It is a snack the whole family loves and is easy to take anywhere
Carolyn W.
Kamloops, BC
One of my all time favourites!! And probably my favourite of the white cheeses. It's soft, tasty and it's just so darn fun to unwrap each one.
Teghan S.
England
These are amazing. My mum used to put them in my lunchbox. I love how the cheese isn't too strong because otherwise it would make me feel sick
Sarah M.
Limerick
I actually adore this cheese and my daughter loves it as part of her school lunch, she loves peeling off the plastic to reveal cheesy goodness!
India T.
AmzIing as all of you probably already know really nice snack for on the go if your kids don't like hard cheese then give them this soft cheese
kristal b.
Mission, BC
Really good cheese. The perfect little snack for lunches. And I love that it comes packaged in wax which is fun to open up. Especially for kids
Beth E.
Garforth, Leeds
As someone who loves cheese anyway, this is definitely pretty close to the top. Is really handy to have as a little snack and tastes great too.
Jessica O.
Hawarden , Deeside
I’m a life looking baby bel fan, can easily consume a full bag! My son loves these too and they are a good little calcium packed snack for him.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart