BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Savannah N.
Yellowknife
Such a tasty snack. When we buy these we can't keep them in the house. They are so easy and addictive. I like taking them to work to snack on.
Laura H.
Castellar del Vallès
I eat this cheese since I was 3 years old. It's delicious and its the perfect meal t put in your bag. You can mix this with some bread or jam.
Kamla P.
Ancaster, ON
These are great for a snack or to throw in my kids lunches. They're pricey but tasty and healthy in moderation. They have a delicious flavour!
Dianna C.
I think everyone can agree if your mom ever put one of these in your sack lunch you had a good day. Perfect for that in between meal snacking.
Ťhē Q.
j'adore ce fromage par ce a un gout légére et riche j'aime sa texture il est crémeaux et mème est il préféré par les enfant
Irene A.
Estos quesitos a parte de que estan super ricos, son perfectos porque te loso puedes llevar en la mochila o en el bolso, son un riquisimo snak.
Alicia M.
Had these since grade 3 haha I love babybel. Tastes good, not too salty, just right. I usually just have this for snack at school or at night.
kristal b.
Mission, BC
Really good cheese. The perfect little snack for lunches. And I love that it comes packaged in wax which is fun to open up. Especially for kids
Lindsay W.
Blenheim
A great tasting go to snack for my little one who always seems to be hungry. It is a snack the whole family loves and is easy to take anywhere
Karla bm-179736 J.
Kissimmee, FL
este queso también es super adictivo, ya que es muy suave y se derrite en la boca, lo compre en un super cerca de mi casa  y tienen buen precio
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart