BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Caroline N.
It is very good when you have hunger, but dont have Time. I always have one, and helpme a Lot of when I dont have time, besides that, is delicius
Emma W.
These taste lovely. And you can have lots of fun while eating them. Could do with being a bit bigger. Also a little expensive for what they are.
kaitie d.
These are a healthy, protien filled and easy snack, especially great for toddlers as they're fun to open, these are a must have if you have kids
Kamla P.
Ancaster, ON
These are great for a snack or to throw in my kids lunches. They're pricey but tasty and healthy in moderation. They have a delicious flavour!
Laura H.
Castellar del Vallès
I eat this cheese since I was 3 years old. It's delicious and its the perfect meal t put in your bag. You can mix this with some bread or jam.
Ťhē Q.
j'adore ce fromage par ce a un gout légére et riche j'aime sa texture il est crémeaux et mème est il préféré par les enfant
Dianna C.
I think everyone can agree if your mom ever put one of these in your sack lunch you had a good day. Perfect for that in between meal snacking.
Jessica H.
Toronto, ON
Super tasty and portable. A snack that is great on the go and the perfect size as a snack. Not messy and always sticks out in the aisles.
Irene A.
Estos quesitos a parte de que estan super ricos, son perfectos porque te loso puedes llevar en la mochila o en el bolso, son un riquisimo snak.
Savannah N.
Yellowknife
Such a tasty snack. When we buy these we can't keep them in the house. They are so easy and addictive. I like taking them to work to snack on.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart