BY MINI BABYBEL

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Jordan C.
Langley, BC
Babybel are great. Amazing taste, cute packaging, and they're ready to go when you are. I have yet to meet anyone who didn't love a babybel cheese. Need I say more?
Monni B.
I use theese for our packed lunches. Both my husband and my youngest son like them and Think they are a great snack
I myself love them too together with some toasted ryebread they are just the perfect afternoon snack
Bethany T.
Almeria
I personally dislike theese but im not a vig fan of cheese but i rate 5/5 because it's a great way to get children to eat cheese and its in a small and confortable way to put in lunch boxes
I've been eating these since I was a kid! The taste isn't too strong and the texture is soft and amazing! I could eat like ten of these at at time. They're not too expensive and a healthy snack to bring to school or work.
Natalie P.
It's sooooo good!!!!! It's scrumptious! This is my Favourite cheese because it's not like other cheeses, and it's fun to peel the wax and mould it. It's really original and great. Don't ever change please Babybell
Sandra C.
Thunder Bay, ON
This small baby bel is full of flavor! I like to have one of these in my lunch bag for work. So many flavors to choose from and so good for you too, so why not!
Grace J.
Hamilton
I am absolutely impressed with this product. One of my favorite things about this product is the delicious and creamy taste. My second favorite thing about this product is the packaging.
Natasha  C.
Bathurst, NB
My fave of all cheeses! The size is perfect for snacking and lunch boxes. Myself and kids cannot get enough. Pricey but very good. Soft texture and great flavour 😄
Racheal P.
Poole, Dorset
My children love these and I buy them with my weekly shop. A great way to get some calcium into th kids. Can be a little expensive if not on offer in my opinion.
Lisa K.
My sons favorite snack cheese! Delicious, convenient and easy for kids to open. Love to pop them in his lunchbox with fruit/veggies and crackers in a pinch. Makes a great snack anytime. . Momma loves them too!
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?