BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Carly G.
The original Babybel. This stuff came back packing with me through South America and remained as delicious from the first day until the last bite.
Emma C.
Not had a baby bel in a while I really love them I think they are good value also have a really good packaging I don't know if they are healthy lol
Kat D.
A quick snack. Very easy to grab a go. It is a little expensive, but you can get them at Costco for Cheeper. They are vey healthy especailly after
Jessica B.
Perfect to grab and go or throw into a lunch bag for later. Texture and taste are always on point! Portion control is great too, no need to think!
Ashley N.
Sturgeon falls , WY
These are great I pack them in my lunches for extra calcium/protein super tasty the only down side is trying not to eat them all in one sitting lol
Angeles D.
Se desase muy facil su sabor es agradable viene en varias presentaciones para consumir tiene sabor variado dependie do de los gustos de cada quien
Gillian D.
Edmonton
This is the perfect snack to toss in your bagged lunch. One portion is very satisfying and the individual wrapping makes them easy to eat anywhere.
Olivia H.
NorthGate , Newark
Great snack to keep in the fridge. Handy to put in bag and carry round. Great taste and flavour and good value for money especially when on offer.
Cylene G.
Baaa baaa baa babybel ;)

scrummy soft strong cheese it is my favourite cheese considering I don't like cheese but these I could eat and eat.
Bethan C.
PETERBOROUGH, LINCOLNSHIRE
Is there even a person that exists that doesn't love a babybel? Nice little hunger saver when you're bekkish! Thick and creamy with a strong taste
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart