BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
dee d.
De1 1gu
I am a cheese lover!!!!!!!!!!!! And this is defiantly the right snack, there so nice with a nice flavour. My kids have them in there pack lunch boxs
Annie R.
Myrtleford
The packaging is amazing they fit anywhere and you can take these cheese wheels anywhere its amazing. I recommend this for young kids or even adults.
Amy B.
Brisbane, QLD
I tried these when I was at school and after that I kept taking hers when she had them (btw she was my best friend, I wasn't taking any random's).
Tania M.
Really good cheese, tasty and the size is really good for a snack in a go, my daughter loves is a good snack for her with a perfect size no waste.
Maddie P.
Erin , ON
Love this cheese, always had it as a kid and think it's the perfect snack to bring with you on the go. You can buy baby bells at any grocery store
Gracie✂️ L.
Have only tested theses ones and I’m not a cheese fan really so don’t have anything much to say however if you are a cheese fan you would love them
Candice M.
Edmonton, AB
What's not to love. Snack size. Red wax wheel to keep it's shape. And tastes delicious. This is by far my favorite cheese to have on a daily basis.
Julio R.
Salt Lake City
It's very practical, you can eat it with bread and make a sandwich very quickly. It's not that healthy but it's affordable and has a great flavor.
Lexi N.
Love this cheese when traveling for some reason . We always buy it for day trips with bread and crackers . Great price !! Love that it’s spreadable
Angelie E.
Moncton, NB
These still and always will be my favorite type of cheese! They taste really good without being empowering and having that strange cheese stench.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart