BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Tricia S.
Toronto
Great great tasting cheese that is classic with all homes , great for lunch kits too, cheese taste very high end and the little packages are exciting
Sandra L.
Favourite snack! i am on a diet so had to change to the reduced fat babybels but this is still my favourite thing to snack on! wish they were bigger!
Treacy L.
Sète
Mini Babibel is a good cheese but isn’t a real cheese so it’s better to eat but occasionally cause it’s still fat and not very healthy for your body
Stanley S.
Nelson, BC
These are so addicting. If I have these in my fridge, they never last long! Honestly the most delicious cheese to eat on its own. Such a good snack!
Annie R.
Myrtleford
The packaging is amazing they fit anywhere and you can take these cheese wheels anywhere its amazing. I recommend this for young kids or even adults.
Jenn g.
Belleville, ON
One of my son's favorite cheese, he heads for this every time we go shopping, and is so convenient as a school snack item in his lunches for school!!
Rebecca W.
Churchill, MB
A classic favorite. Smooth mild cheese, myself and my husband both love these for snacks. A package never lasts more than a couple days in our house!
Sophie W.
Newpoet, Essex
My eldest loves these! Handy to have in the fridge for a quick snack during the day. Not my type of thing but kids love them so that's what matters.
Sena Z.
I love this cheese and the packaging is very convenient for bagged lunches. It's a healthy and delicious alternative for other nut as healthy snacks.
Maria S.
Para mim é o melhor queijinho que há e é apetecível para crianças e também para adultos . A melhor parte é que se pode comer em qualquer parte do dia
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart