BY MINI BABYBEL

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

Chrystle D.
Clarinda, IA
These little yummy goodnesses always will remind me of christmas. Great for people to snack on while lounging around reminiscing about the year prior and catching up on family small talk. Great for portion control and I will definitely keep these around my house.
Gabrielle O.
Bentonville , AR
Great stuff! I like to give these to my kids versus the cheese sticks. I feel like this is more natural, or that could just be in my head lol. Regardless, both my boys love their cheese so much. My youngest started falling in love with these at 6 months. Love love love
Angel C.
Dickinson, TX
We used to get these as snacks when we were younger and i still like to grab one and peel off the wax then pop it in my mouth! If i could ever keep them long ebough to slice them then they would probably be great with crackers!
Kaytie K.
N Chesterfield , VA
Love these convenient little cheese wheels! My son loves string cheese and this tastes kind of Similar so it's an easy snack for school lunches or for on the go! I buy the big package of them all the time an the price isn't bad!
Gabriella d.
Lexington
I don’t like cheese and I definitely don’t like to eat cheese by itself. However, this cheese is amazing. It’s soft and creamy doesn’t leave your mouth super dry.
It’s well worth the price. While I don’t buy it all the time I do but it as a treat every now and again.
Nena R.
Love mini Babybel cheeses! I buy these all the time! They are delicious and they all have such a great flavor. They're great to take on the go with you. I'll throw 2 in my bag to take to work with me to have as a snack throughout the day.
aleeza u.
Texas
The cheese is so creamy smooth and yummy and fun to eat and Peele I love the packaging as well and I am a repeat consuming it taste like milk and it’s very healthy for me I love to eat it with Ritz crackers and I would recommend
Brooke H.
Six Mile Run, PA
This cheese is a great little snack. The flavor is perfect. The packaging keeps it nice and fresh. I have no complaints. My grocery store also has the price reduced most of the time which is a great bonus!! I recommend this if you are a cheese person!
Kimmi B.
Benton, IL
Great cheese in a wonderful prepacked individual serving.  Its packaging makes it great to take on the road or to go in lunch boxes.  It is affordable and worth the money.  It is a healthy choice for a snack especially with it being individually wrapped.
Amanda L.
Mulberry, FL
These are a great go to snack and excellent to put in a lunch box or even your purse. They are fun and delicious and a great source of calcium and protein.
Compared to other packed snack cheese they might be a little more pricey but the taste and quality are worth it.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?