BY MINI BABYBEL

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
GISELE M.
Um queijo super delicioso, maravilhoso, super recomendo esse queijo, é ótimo, pra lanches, pro café da manhã da noite e para pratos especiais, não é enjoativo como muitos outros é o cheiro é delicioso
Maca A.
Montreal, Quebec
A ritual of my kids snacks. It is the perfect portion and the most delish cheese in the market. Love how sweet and perfectly smooth this cheese is. Always a must in my fridge!
Tejah M.
Ottawa
These are my favorite cheeses to snack on! I've been eating these since I was a wee little thing in grade school. They're perfect for kids lunch snacks they taste delicious.
Charlie C.
England
Nice as a quick snack throughout the day. My family tends to buy them from Sainsbury's around Christmas time as they are good when trying to build up a lighter lunch before we eat the our Christmas dinner
Serafina M.
Woodbridge, ON
Original is the best. But I love the other kinds too. Prefect on crackers or just as is. Also good for taking on the go. I love to take these to work. Great flavour as well. Definitely a repeat customer.
Kainat R.
One of my favourite cheeses. It tastes really nice and yummy to nibble on. It's an healthy alternative to many other kinds of cheeses. I do also like the packaging very much, it's tearable and easy too.
Poppy R.
This is a cheese I grew up eating as a child, and I loved them!!! However now I've grown up I've realised they are quite rubbery And isn't the best cheese around. But for a kids lunch they are perfect and cheap..
hoi d.
This product has a kind of sharper taste then normal cheese.
But I really like it, and kids also most of the time.
It’s not unhealthy because there is milk in it.
I would buy it again because I love it.
Kaitlyn H.
Great for on the go and kids for a light tasting snack or for when you need a pick me up and an energy boots at work, school on the go ect ect. I love these for a midday snack
Jose Rodolfo E.
I love the babybel, the original are the best for me, the flavor is amazing and the price is right with the size, I recommend this to everybody because the flavor is the best
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?