BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
grace b.
Babybel Semisoft Cheese is the perfect snack for work, home or kids. Easy to open, transport and has great taste not an overwhelming milky taste.
Jessica W.
I love these little cheeses, great snack sizes, great taste and the wax is super fun to peel off. I remember getting these as treats when I was a kid.
Tabitha D.
Victoria, BC
NOT A FAN!!! I thought they were great at first and they're tasty, but then I found a hair. Inside the wax casing. Inside my cheese wheel. Never again.
Joana P.
Eu não gosto nada destes queijos, acho o sabor enjoativo, mas por outro lado as minhas irmãs gostam muito e quando vêm pedem à minha mãe para comprar.
Lauren F.
Portskewett, Monmouthshire
Great little snacking cheese. I used to put one of these in my lunchbox for a quick, fun protein kick. Tasty and fun to eat and not unreasonably priced
Jennifer J.
Vancouver
I remember my mom pacing this in my school lunch when I was a kid and I still enjoy it today just as much as I did when I was younger same great taste!
Zoe L.
Cleethorpes, North East Lincolnshire
Wow these are lovely and I've always had these as a snack when I feel hungry and remember having them when I was younger. Also put them in a meal too.
Simran S.
Mississauga, ON
Great as a small snack or to take to work and school along with a sandwich or something. As well the wax it comes in is very fun to mold and play with
Jordyn L.
Methlick, Aberdeenshire
Absolutely loved having these in my packed lunches when I was a kid, always use to try and make things or put the little like wax packaging it came in
Janice C.
Winnipeg
My go to food, with a fruit when I'm having a snack attack. Great little piece of protein conveniently wrapped up in a little handy travel size piece.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart