BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Mary S.
Athens
This taste reminds me of my childhood. Great little portions that can be found in most refrigerators in Europe, in their little net packaging! So cute!
Joana P.
Eu não gosto nada destes queijos, acho o sabor enjoativo, mas por outro lado as minhas irmãs gostam muito e quando vêm pedem à minha mãe para comprar.
Shale A.
The perfect snacking option when you are craving something to eat. When i diet i carry two of these as my mid day snack. Good price and a great treat!
Janette K.
Brentwood, Essex
Perfect for lunch box, picnic or for any on the go meal.  One of my favourite snack to have on the go.  It is part of my grocery shop.
Rosa A.
Éstos se los comen mis niños, a parte de el valor nutritivo, también se dedican a jugar con el envoltorio, que es como plastelina, les encanta.
Jessica W.
I love these little cheeses, great snack sizes, great taste and the wax is super fun to peel off. I remember getting these as treats when I was a kid.
Ebony J.
Stockton, CA
My go to for wine nights!!! Great as a quick appetizers or snack on the go. Price isn't to bad either and pairs great with your favorite salty cracker.
Giulia S.
My “childhood” cheese. Would eat these all the time. Not sure about how healthy these are but I definitely would give one to my child in the afternoon
Ryan G.
This item is very good in taste. I liked i when I was a child and still do. It should be h cheese that everyone has the opportunity to take a taste of.
Marijane G.
GUELPH, ON
One of the best cheeses on the market I highly recommend this product so smooth an creamy.
I love this cheese more then any of the others I have tried
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart