BY MINI BABYBEL

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Hannah M.
Haywards Heath, Haywards Heath
Being honest, these are definitely a guilty pleasure of mine and I will eat a whole pack to myself in one sitting (which is quite bad I know) but they're so damn good ! I would recommend these 100%. The low fat ones are good but a little flavourless compared to these.
Jordan C.
These are so great. I used to always eat them for a school snack. This cheese is the bomb and so tasty. It's smooth and quite filling. I don't know how healthy it is but who cares if tastes good. Would 100% recommend.
Noor O.
I used to buy them all the time till they became very expensive in England so my mum stops buying them now and I always just liked the red one as the others weren't up to my taste buds .
Silvija R.
I enjoy this so much , reminds me of my childhood , it's a touching story so personally I enjoy every time i eat that thing it is affordable at least in France so..
Anneliese P.
I really am not keen on this cheese. I find that it's very strong and quite sickly !! There are other cheeses that I definitely prefer to this one. It's also not that healthy and if I could change it I would make it less strong. I won't be repurchasing !
Hannah P.
Babybel is one of the best cheeses for when you want a snack! FACT! I love the taste and it is a great snack. This is great for children and great value. It is so easy to buy too as it is available at almost every single supermarket (even small local ones)
Priya L.
These cheese is what ive been growing up with. so amazing and rich and i buy this at target. so yummy taht you won't be disappointed for sure. nope definitely not the first time and the price is not too bad, i would recommend this to anyone, seems healthy.
Shannon F.
This is an ok snack however you really need to have at least two to satisfy your hunger. They are quite bland and the texture is a little rubbery. However for lunch boxes and a snack on the go this would be sufficient.
Jade M.
Walkden, Manchester
Surely everyone knows what a babybel tastes like so I’m not sure why I’m reviewing this, but just in case someone somewhere is looking for a genuine review of a babybel, this is for you...
They’re fit as f*** go buy some
Filippa A.
Geneva
I LOVEEEE babybel! Ever since I was younge it was all I would eat! It is so tasteful! I buy it in my supermarket! And I have it almost every day! It's taste so creamy and delicious! And I recommend it to people with braces since it is extremely soft'
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?