BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Mandi T.
Trenton, ON
My daughter loves when I put these in her lunches! They are kinda pricey for how many you get so they are a once a month treat for her unless I find them on sale!
Javiera M.
I always have one of these on my purses ! Yeah it sound crazy I know, but I love cheese and this cute little thing is so perfect on the go! The texture is so soft and taste delicious!
T.E.M 💞.
Ajaltoun , Keserwan District
My childhood cheese!!!😍 but as I grew up I have noticed that it wasn't the best taste wise.. however it is a pretty fun way of eating cheese! I even used to play with the red waxy layer 😂
Alex P.
Cambridge , ON
Nothing like original. I buy these all the time but my kids seems to eat them all before I get one! Don't blame them. They're so good. Great to toss in the kids lunches for school too
Emma-Lousie B.
Great little cheese snacks for the lunch box for school or work, nostalgia from these is guaranteed, very tasty mild cheese in a small package, the cheese keeps well in the little wax packaging, snacking favourite.
Anneta D.
Barking, Essex (GB-ESS)
Fun fun fun
My baby live this cheese even tho he isn't a fan of cheese but this he will it as a snack. In my family we all love cheese and the most babybel . Wooow hope never change the texture , smell and taste .
Ana Beatriz D.
I love to buy this cheese in this size because is practical to take it for a snack away from home and it tastes delicious and it doesn't have a bad smell like other cheeses. I buy it every time I go to USA
Casey S.
Brooklyn, NY
I could eat the whole little bag of these. So light and creamy. Portable and easy to add to an office lunch. Very affordable for what you get - I buy each month!
Mary H.
Delicious cheese. It is an all time favourite, not just for me, but my family. It's not too strong and is perfect for packed lunches or a light snack. REasonably priced and widely available at all stockists.
Kassandra M.
These are amazing. If you love cheese you gotta try these. They are great to put in your lunches. Super soft and light. I often find myself craving them in those late hours of the night. They are just bomb!
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?