BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Carly H.
Milton, ON
One of my favourite brands of cheese snacks. The brand is a little pricy but I do believe that it's quality related. Great for snacks or charcuterie boards.
Lauren F.
Great cheese! Has such a great taste. Can be used as a snack or addition to a meal. Calorie count is low so that is great as well as the individual servings!
Macie J.
So cheesy and flavoursome, my favourite snack to have! The packaging is so fun especially the red bit. So good for price and small so could pop in a picnic.
Reinjel E.
Great to bring on the go. Tastes great and fun to unwrap! Good value for high quality cheese. Taste just as good on its own or in a sandwich. A go to cheese!
Sadie S.
Brossard, QC
I love this cheese it tastes so good! I have one in my lunch every day, Flavor is great! I get these from my local grocery store and they're super healthy !
Tanith P.
Lake Jackson, TX
Love these, perfect little snack on the go and the wax wrapper takes me straight back to my childhood. I've instilled the same love for Babybel in my kiddos!
Laura María M.
Trust me when i say it is lovely , you try this and you inmediately love it #foodietip never forget to get creative and mix the way you are having this with
haleena r.
really don't like this cheese.....quite messy to eat and taste can be strong......if the weather is hot it tastes like the plastic has melted into the cheese
Roxoliana R.
The best cheese ever. So tasty and creamy. Always loved these growing up and I'm still obsessed. Continuously buy these whenever I go to the grocery store.
Megan M.
Sudbury, ON
Just the perfect snack for on the go. Convenient easy to grab. I buy them at Costco in a huge bag for the best deal. These are a snack staple in our house.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart