BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Yasmine M.
Delicious cheese and adorable packaging. Big part of my childhood. Couldn't afford to pay for overpriced cheese however so haven't bought any in over a decade.
Cath Z.
Saint, QC
Original is best. I could eat so much of those.. packaging has been the same comforting usual one and it's really stood the test of time. I really love those.
Asha F.
Perth
I got this the other day and it was alright. I prefer my laughing cow cheese but this is an alright alternative. It's quite healthy but it was hard to open.
Sadie S.
Brossard, QC
I love this cheese it tastes so good! I have one in my lunch every day, Flavor is great! I get these from my local grocery store and they're super healthy !
Carly H.
Milton, ON
One of my favourite brands of cheese snacks. The brand is a little pricy but I do believe that it's quality related. Great for snacks or charcuterie boards.
Macie J.
So cheesy and flavoursome, my favourite snack to have! The packaging is so fun especially the red bit. So good for price and small so could pop in a picnic.
haleena r.
really don't like this cheese.....quite messy to eat and taste can be strong......if the weather is hot it tastes like the plastic has melted into the cheese
💋Kathy G.
TRENTON, ON
Love this cheese BUT the price is a little to high to continuously buy it unless it is on sale.  great taste and would buy it more often if cheaper
Julie A.
dbayeh, BEIRUT
Classic childhood cheese!!! It might not be the best but this circular treat brings back so many nostalgic memories. It is affordable but not the healthiest.
Melissa L.
I love babybel! I mean, I love cheese but they are such an easy snack especially for children (lunchboxes etc). Great value for money and just so delicious.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart