BY MINI BABYBEL

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Hilary B.
Lincoln, NH
My son and I love these! Delicious flavor of white cheddar, plus of boost of protein and calcium! They're a lunchbox staple in my house, and I personally enjoy them with fruit and crackers.
Destiny G.
Saint Paul , MN
I love these babybels and so dose my child he’s a picky eater. These are pretty healthy in my opinion. They are pricey compared to other brands but they are delicious. I would repurchase.
Lex S.
Love this cheese! It's a great snack and definitely portable. All their different flavors are so good and they are just so easy to unwrap and eat. Wonderful for picnics or school lunches.
Mya J.
This cheese is a quick, delicious snack that has a good amount of protein so it will hold you over for a long time! This is something I eat on the daily! It is really good for you, and just amazing!
Kezia E.
New Cumberland
Many baby owls bring back memories of me when my mom will pack me one in my lunch. They are very good with crackers. I love to peel the outside of of the cheese. It is a unique experience. I would recommend this.
Jamie C.
Warrior, AL
We absolutely love this product for picnics, school lunches, snacks and also travel. My children and I love this product. It is one of the only products we run out of every, single week. It’s the first thing we grab when walking into Walmart.
Angelica G.
S El Monte, CA
Purchased at: Target
This is a delicious and healthy snack to have at home and is perfect not only for children but also for adults. As a matter of fact, I enjoy these a loy more than my children do. I think they're much tastier than mozzarella string cheese. They're good for breakfast, lunch, or as a snack between meals. Plus, it's fun to peel the wax case off.
Jacqueline M.
Love this cheese. My grandson likes it also. I either have on it's on, or with crackers and tea. I have not tried other products, I got hooked on to this one for years.  like that it has no sugar and no trans fat. I buy it every chance I get , which happens to be a lot. My family loves it as much as I do. Keep up the Great Work Babybel..
Kelia h.
What I liked as the cheese was that it so soft and chewy and not hard at all.The way hey are wrapped in red plastic made the cheese taste so fresh. Its a snack that  I like to have in the afternoon with what crackers.The only problem  I  had with the product was that i only wished they made the cheese in  a larger size.
Rhiannon L.
These are one of my favorite snacks as well as my three sons! We love Amy and all things cheese. They are perfect for packing a lunch for work or school or just to snack on while busy doing chores or relaxing.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?