BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Zimkhangsang T.
hese are great for a quick snack but are too expensive for what you get. Price aside, I do like these little cheese nuggets and would buy again. Better than a big hunk of cheese that will go bad before you can finish it..
Podocea C.
WOW! Aceste mingiute sunt preferatele familiei! Doar ca nu prea se gasesc la noi, in Romania. Dar de fiecare data cand ajungem in GErmania , ne facem provizii, macar pentru o luna! Nu glumesc, chiar luam pentru intreaga luna! Sunt foarte gustoase!
Liz M.
este queso en particular me sabe muy sabroso personalmente no me gusta mucho los quesos pero realmente si volveria comprar este producto es muy accsesible basicamente lo puedes encontrar en cualr quier superstore se me haceun producto de muy buena calidad
Ingrid Judith G.
Miami, Florida
These are great for a quick snack but are too expensive for what you get. Price aside, I do like these little cheese nuggets and would buy again.These are great for a quick snack but are too expensive for what you get. Price aside, I do like these little cheese nuggets and would buy again. Better than a big hunk of cheese that will go bad before you can finish it.
Xristina G.
My kids love these and so have I since I was child. Very popular in our household. My daughter always sneaks into the fridge and has to have a nibble x
Emma W.
The bomb, the bomb, the bomb, The bomb, the bomb, the bomb, The bomb, the bomb, the bomb, The bomb, the bomb, the bomb, The bomb, the bomb, the bomb, The bomb, the bomb, the bomb, The bomb, the bomb, the bomb, my child loves this sheese
Waverley C.
northampton
Live me a baby bel!! They remind me of my childhood! The perfect snack and I could easily get though a whole pack myself! Just yummy yummy yummy!!!
Abigail H.
Flintshire , Connah's Quay
I love cheese so much but this is just a great little snack to take wherever! You can also do many things with it such as grate and slice it
Shaliny P.
i have been eating these since i was younge and it is super tasty and nutritiousand has very good dairy content as it is cheese and very unique with its wrapping and packaging.
Katie B.
Newport
Love cheese so these bite size snacks are a treat. One isn't enough I could eat a whole bag. Not expensive and a good healthy treat.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart