BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
claire w.
my children eats these as if they are candies. just gobbles it whole.great snack and great on the go. love the creamy texture and goes well with crackers or on it's own.
Yasmine E.
I love these mini ones because you can just take them in your bag and just put it on a toast at anytime or just eat it by itself whatever you prefer like they are so tasty
Andrea R.
Winnipeg , MB
I love this mini cheese. I like mixing it with food, melting it with pasta or just eating it strait up from the pack! I like the creamy texture and it's milky taste!
Cynthia B.
Yum Yum Yum!!! This cheese is so good, in snack it's perfect. By cons, I find that the product is a little expensive, so I rarely buy or special. I buy it in grocery store.
Andrea Noretty V.
Cuidad de México
Muymuy rico de verdad! Comí lo han anunciado,efectivamente en el lonch es muy buena decicion incluirlo. Su empaque tan practico y su sabos tan rico ,es lo que a mi en lo personal me encanto ,es un buen producto tienes que provarlo
Jade S.
Absolute fridge staple, my little girl has one of these every day... Sometimes I do too! Babybel light are really good if you're dieting and don't taste much different
Amanda M.
Kelowna, BC
My daughter loves these for her lunches! They are extremely convenient to throw into a lunch bag! Don't have to worry about wrapping it up as it comes wrapped already! :)
babz g.
Love these cheeses soft creamy nice flavor easy to peel grandchildren love them healthy little snack great for picnics always buy these good on price would recommend
Maude N.
Sainte-Julie
Just ripping the red coating around this cheese awards it a 4 star score. The semi soft texture is nice, but I don't think Babybel cheese tastes that exciting tho 😅
Nicole B.
I love this tasty cheese! It comes in a cute little round shape, and is kept fresh for a very long time. The packaging is what keeps it so fresh for such a long time.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart